Monday, May 06, 2013

More embossing Spellbinder style.

Morning all, that's my housework done for the day....now time to play and maybe have some fun with the kids and dog if I can drag them kicking and screaming away from the electrics!
It would be so easy just to leave them be and craft.  I think a long walk might be the order of the day weather pending.
Back to crafting and today I wanted to show you a card I made using the new Spellbinder embossing folder Framed petite labels.  This is from the M-Bossabilities range of folders where you get two designs in either and "innie" or "outie" version (as I like to call them). 
The card.....


To create this card I placed versamark ink on the folder and then ran through my Calibur before adding Mother's day pink embossing powder....yes, I know PINK!  I must be feeling ill! 
This embossing powder has a sparkle to it and is a lovely soft pink shade.  Once heated I matted and layered on pink card stock which has been scalloped at the bottom with Martha Stewart punch Traditional scallop.  The sentiment is from MME stamp set Miss Caroline Favourite stamps.  Finally I have finished the card by adding some pale pink pearls and seam binding.
Here's the card from front on.


Pity you can't see it twinkle from the the photograph.  Pink and sparkly, whatever next?!
I love this sentiment too, makes a nice change from the regular greetings, don't you think?

That's all from me today.  I'm demonstrating this coming Sunday at Howden's in Inverness and working later in the week at M & S so better get my thinking cap on.  Have a super bank holiday Monday.  x

6 comments:

Lau W said...

Oh just love this card ! Pink, i love pink !!
This embossing folder is wonderful !
have a nice day my friend !
xxx

marion said...

I´m a great fan of your work, it is so refreshing and lovely, same as this creation, have a lovely day, hugs, marion

cuilliesocks said...

The card is lovely and so is the embossing, I don't know.... I like the pink. Lovely sentiment. Have a good walk, Kate x

Juls said...

Your card is gorgeous!! Very elegant, I'm on hols this Sun so will miss your demonstration at howdens. Hugs Juls xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Erika, wonder if I could persuade my hubby to have a day out at Howdens to see some plants. Won't tell him it is at Inverness till we are well on our way. Then I can see your demo. It's only a few hours up the road.

Gorgeous card love the folder one on my want/need list.

Wilma x x

Kat said...

Gorgeous card Erika. Love that embossing folder, looks like a great one for a quick card. Love pink too.

Kat xx