Tuesday, May 07, 2013

And even more Spellbinder embossing....

Back again with the same M-Bossabilities folder as yesterday Framed petit labels but this time I've whipped it around to the other design and trimmed it down to a 6" card.


I have added teal ink with a dauber to the embossing folder from Kaleidacolour ink pad Blue Breeze....definitely more my colour combo, before placing it throught the Calibur with card stock. 
Then I have mat and layered on corresponding card. 
The Spellbinder die with the sentiment on is Labels 21, which too has been inked before placing through the Calibur. 
The sentiment is from Hero Arts set Treasure the moments and ribbon from my stash.

More crafting ahead for me today but a quieter house with everyone else back at work and school.
Happy crafting and more from me tomorrow.  x

4 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Another very beautiful card Erika, Love your sentiments, don't work too hard, kate x

Lau W said...

So beautiful card, elegant as always !
Have a super day !
xxx

Juls said...

so gorgeous and stylish! Your ribbon is the perfect finishing touch. Hugs Juls

Kat said...

Gorgeous Erika, really elegant. Love the sentiment. Hope you've had a peaceful crafty day.

Kat xx