Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Sneaky peaks for the craft retreat part 2....The revenge of the Spellbinders!

Back again with another couple of sneaky peaks, for my second Spellbinder class and my down and inky class with a Spellbinder twist!
Are you sitting comfortably.......

I'll begin......

 
 
 
For the inky class.......
 
 
 
 
 
I'll be back tomorrow with our next Sugar bowl challenge and then finally Friday I will show you the last of my classes.....Anything but a card....Spellbinder style.

7 comments:

marion said...

Tehy look lovely already, love to see what they look like, hugs, Marion

Lau W said...

Aw ! it seems so so niiiiiiiiice !
xxx

Shazza said...

looking good xx

Kat said...

Belated Happy Easter Erika. I've had no broadband since Friday so I'm really behind with my blogging. I've had a lovely catch up though. Loving your sneaky peeks and that layout looks great.

Kat xx

cuilliesocks said...

Looks wonderful!!!, kate x

Kirsti said...

Have fun at the weekend Erika!! X

Patty Sue 2 said...

I keep tilting my head trying to see more! LOL....can't wait to see the whole thing!