Friday, April 05, 2013

Getting my craft on.....last of the sneak peaks....Anything but a card Spellbinder style!

Hi folks, are you excited yet?  I am.....one more sleep then it is our craft retreat in Aberdeen.  Today I have the last of my sneak peaks for you and this class is called "Anything but a card!"  (Spellbinder style of course.)

 
 
 
And not a card in sight.
There is a theme mind, can you guess what it is?
I've used the new "PINK" card too available at the Papeterie....and I don't normally do pink but you were right Debbi.  As pinks go I could live with this one.
 
Short and sweet from me today, lots to do and better get packed up and sorted for my weekend of crafty fun.  Looking forwards to catching up with everyone again.  I'll be back on Monday to start and share the full reveals of all my sneak peaks this week. 
 
Have a super weekend whatever you have planned.
Catch you soon.

3 comments:

Lau W said...

Wedding theme ?
It seems looovelyyy !
Have a nice week-end !
xxx

Wiccababe said...

told ya :) see you the morn quine xx

Kat said...

Lovely Erika, can't wait to see what you've been making. I like pink, might need to check out that new card at the Papeterie.

Hope you have a great weekend. I'm quite jealous of all the lucky ladies going to the Retreat lol!

Kat xx