Tuesday, February 12, 2013

I suppose it was on the cards!

I have been quiet on here again just now but after a week of sickies it was a pretty good cert that I would be next! 
Headcold.com which of course I would prefer to the other bug doing the rounds just now.  :0

I have managed my list of cards to do, but in such a rush to get them out and away I have omitted to take photographs, so not like me. 
The project for my husband I mentioned has to be restarted as he made an error on it, grrr, so I have that to do again and I promise to share it with you once it has been given to the recipient.  I couldn't possibly spoil the surprise!

So what else have I been up to?  I have been in work and told to take the next fortnight off for holidays, yippee....I will get some crafting done.  That was a lovely surprise. 
So I have plans, my new curtains still need to go up and a new blind then the boys bedrooms need a sort and my kitchen a lick of paint.  I think I might be busy!  But will I get any of the above done, that is the question?  Or shall I just craft?!

I am also looking at Spring demonstration dates for Papercraft's Boutique in Elgin and Howden's in Inverness not forgetting the craft weekend event that I will be involved in through at The Papeterie in Aberdeen.  Exciting times.  I will share more information as I have it. 
Dare I say I shall be looking forwards to new products after the up and coming show down in Birmingham.  Such fun!

Have a super Tuesday and I hope to be back very soon with some crafty fun.  x

6 comments:

Shazza said...

enjoy your hols, wish I had some
x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Erika, enjoy you're hols, remember to have some playtime. Looking forward to seeing you in Inverness, kate x

Kat said...

What holidays, Erika? Sounds like you plan to be busy. But you definitely need to spend some of this unexpected holiday crafting!!

Kat xx

marion said...

Enjoy your holiday, glad you are feeling better, many thanx for visiting my blog, I really appreciate it, hugs, Marion

Unknown said...

I can relate to not getting a chance to take photos. It seems so simple to just take them, but sometimes when you are really in a hurry the extra step just gets missed. Sounds like you will be having lots of fun this spring :)

okienurse said...

sorry to hear you have been sick! I hope you have a good time on you holiday but sounds like you will be wanting to get back to work to get some rest! Happy Wednesday! Vickie