Thursday, November 08, 2012

You're a star!

I had to have a wee giggle at myself this morning....I got up all ready to go for What's on your Work desk Wednesday....and realised that I've missed it!  LOL.  Time for another cup of tea from my mug that says, "Keep calm and have a cuppa!"
I think the reason being, apart from I'm loosing my marbles, I was at work on Monday and it has thrown me for the rest of the week.  So easily fooled!
I am back working again Friday, Saturday and possibly Monday...how the weeks are flying by.
Today I shall be working on my next Sugar bowl challenge but I also had another wee play with the lovely stamp set I featured yesterday on my blog post, this time with the Spellbinder Nestabilities Stars five.


The stamp set is Seasons of love and can be found here.

Now how many tags will I need to make?  That is the question.  I feel a production line coming up.
Have a great Thursday whatever you are up to.  Oh and happy crafting!

5 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the shape.xxx

Lau W said...

Another beautiful ornament, love it !
Have a nice day !
xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Lovely star, Erika, no your not loosing your marbles it's just a brain thats having to go into overdrive. I stood at work today and put rubbish into the microwave instead of the wastebin. Luckily my colleauge saw it and put me right. thank goodness there's crafting to ease the stress, kate x

Unknown said...

Hi Erika, my goodness you need to slow down girl, all work and no play, well a little play does no good. I love your star it is beautiful.

Wilma x x

marion said...

Lovely star, love the christmas colour it has, hugs, Marion