Friday, November 09, 2012

12 tags of 2012 with Tim, November.

Hi whilst I am beavering away in work today I thought I would leave you with this.  It is my next attempt at Tim's 12 tags of 2012.


I have used Tim's stamps Flight of fancy, Stamper Anonymous Season's silhouettes and Andy Skinner Tempting textures, Spellbinder dies Foliage and Mix'd media together with Distress stains and ink Vintage photo and Fired brick, Sprays; Sunflower yellow, Tangerine, Olive and rust, embellishments by Tim, ribbons and extras from my stash.

I used Believe as my word with the tag Artful with the thought of "believe in being arty!"

I had great fun creating this tag and getting all inky, looking forwards to what December brings but also looking back at September's thinking now I fancy a go at that technique too.

That's all from me today, have a super weekend whatever you are planning and don't forget.....happy crafting!

6 comments:

Wiccababe said...

just stunning Erika - I envy your talent :)
Debz
xx

Cynthia said...

Wow! That background is just gorgeous!!! I love the idea of believing in being arty--perfect for an arty tag like yours! =D

Lau W said...

Wow ! Superb work with the Distress stains and Inks ! You're so talented !
Have a super week-end !
xxx

cuilliesocks said...

You are so artistic, this is gorgeous, kate x

Kat said...

Looks fantastic Erika. Compares very favourably with Tim's tag. What a talented girl you are.

Have a lovely weekend.

Kat xx

Unknown said...

Hi Erika, I have added you to my blog to receive an award. I don't know if you are in to this or not. If not just ignore it as it feels like chain letter we used to received. Got carried away and passed it on. Have a look anyway.

Wilma x x