Tuesday, September 18, 2012

So what is your favourite Christmas flower?

Morning all, I'm busy making up bags of crafty goodies for my classes this Sunday at The Papeterie's big Crafting retreat this weekend. 

I am also demonstrating Saturday at Howden's Garden Centre in Inverness with yummy Christmas Spellbinding products!

An exciting crafty weekend ahead.  Can't wait!

Back to today and this is the first of the cards from my Aberdeen class at the weekend.


Can you guess my favourite Christmas flower then?
Christmas rose?!  Only kidding, it's the Poinsettia of course.

For this card I have used;  Spellbinder Shapeabilities dies.. Layered Poinsettia, Parisian Motifs and Foliage together with Nestabilities Classic circles.  The sentiment stamp is PI Kirsty Wiseman Many Greetings, card from The Papeterie and pearls from my stash.

I love the simplicity of this card...I might have to even make some more of these for my Christmas cards!

Have a super Tuesday and its What's on your Work desk tomorrow....what are you working on?

5 comments:

Lau W said...

Just wonderful ! Oh love this card, the flower, the frame, superb, all is beautiful !
xxx

Cathy said...

Stunning as ever Erika - might have a go at something like this.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Doreen said...

This is beautiful Erika,love the flower and fab design.xxx

scrappymo! said...

This is such a stunning card! So crisp and clean colourwise and then that gorgeous 3D poinsettia! Wow!

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Erika, Thought I would just say how much I enjoyed your demo at Howdens, inverness last Saturday. I just wished I could have stayed longer. I was bowled over by the beautiful cards you'd made, especially the snowflake one, stunning. I'm hopping I can make one like it, but I can't quite remember how you did the inking of the dies,Have you got the instructions on your blog somewhere. I'm still quite the novice on dies and all you can do with them.

I'm also not too good with this blog thing, still trying to set one up my self and not getting very far.

Anyway, love your cards and hope to see you again at your next demo in Inverness, Kind Regards Kate