Monday, September 17, 2012

Last but not least...baubles of fun.

Happy Monday morning to you all and today I am sharing the last of my cards from my Elgin class at Papercrafts Boutique.


For this card I have used Spellbinder dies 2010 Heirloom ornament, Labels 14 and 2012 Snowflake pendant.  I have used PI stamps Snowflakes and Crafty Impressions Christmas sentiments, Martha Stewart punch Doily lace, white StazOn and bling, ribbon and string from my stash. 
I think this is my favourite of the Heirloom dies and this cute little snowflake has been getting lots of use too.

Today I shall mostly be cutting out my class for the weekends Crafty Retreat in Aberdeen.  I shall be doing two Spellbinder classes on the Sunday morning, one Christmas and one general.....keep your eyes peeled this week 'cause I might give you a sneaky peak!

5 comments:

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,love the design and fab colours.xxx

scrappymo! said...

This series you have been showcasing lately are so lovely...just love the colours...I will miss the daily unveiling of yet another in the series!

Lau W said...

Aw ! love this card very very much !
have a nice day Erika !
hugs and kisses !

Cathy said...

Gorgeous!!! Love the embossing and that is a great bauble.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Anonymous said...

Christmas! I love your creations. melinda alpha #96