Monday, July 02, 2012

I think I must be in stamping mode!

Monday again and more stamping for you today.  Can you guess I am having lots of fun stamping just now? 


For this card I have used Spellbinder nestabilities Labels eight and Shapeabilties Fancy tags.  The stamps are from Marion Emberson Build a tree and Find joy everyday.  I have again used Distress ink Fired brick, paper by Nitwit and Martha Stewart Scalloped with two dots edger punch.

This layered card was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest although finished it doesn't look anything like it.  Do you do that?  Take inspiration from something you've seen and then come up with something completely different.  I like to think of it as a spark of inspiration to fire up the creative juices, LOL.  We all need that sometimes.  What gets your creative juices flowing?!  (Especially on a Monday morning!)

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Love this card Erika, that tree is brilliant. Its so stylish and un-fussy.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Lau W said...

Just love this card, so lovely design !
xxx

scrappymo! said...

Catching up on my comments...
Cute, cute, cute!

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Simply delish!!!!

Ali x