Saturday, July 14, 2012

Busy little bee!

Today I have no pictures to share with you, I'm beavering away on something that I cannot show you just yet. 

It is also the Craft show at our local gala and I usually enter a few of the categories, card, jewelry, photography and baking but I'm afraid I've done nothing this year.  Busy getting caught up with things after getting back of holiday and with a few orders too.  Still I will be popping out this afternoon to have a look at everyones makes, my boys have both entered something, one Lego and the other a photo.  You get tea and a cake in the craft tent so it would be rude not to pop down and be sociable!

Have a super Saturday and I'll be back soon.

1 comment:

scrappymo! said...

Have fun at the local gala...those sorts of things are usually fun to enter a submission. But walking about and viewing everything is fun too.
Drop by if you get a chance this week...I have been revamping my scraproom and have posted a reveal.

Popped out today to get more label tape so hope to be finished that job soon!