Sunday, June 24, 2012

SOS end of term crafty ideas

Hi folks another Sunday and today it's my local village crop and guess what I'm going in an hour and having started packing yet!  What will I do?  Move quickly for a start.

Over on the Sugar Nellie blog todays Share on Sunday or SOS is teachers gifts.  I thought I was being really good starting mine over a fortnight ago, at last I'm more organised but I've got no further and it is back to the mad dash that is the end of term.  Why not pop over to SN and see what Karen has picked out for you, I love them all mind you I have it on good authority from teaching friends that a bottle of wine would be the preferred gift!  Hick!
Here are my couple of choices to add.....


These are from here.  A nice simple idea done well and you can always add alcohol!
How about these...


From here.  I spy Hershey kisses and we can now finally get them in this country it's just a pity they are not filled with Cadbury chocolate....I love the kisses idea but the chocolate is burgh!
The pencil idea is pretty neat don't you think? 

Personally I like to send something handmade to the teachers and then add a nice bottle of vino with it and of course a card.  So today at the crop I will mostly be doing teachers gifts and cards if I can get myself organised in 1/2 an hour. 
Why not pop over to the Sugar Nellie blog and see what other SOS Pinterest ideas folk have come up with.  I'm now away to run around like a mad woman, have a great day.  x

5 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Neat! Off to check out the others ideas!

Shazza said...

bleugh to Hershey's chocolate too, horrid aftertaste!! Love these ideas though x

Wiccababe said...

thankfully I have the teachers gifts done and dusted - just trying to decide whether I can be bothered making cards lol
hope you got loads done at the crop
Debz
x

oversetterbyrå said...

Loved those pencils!

Janice said...

All lovely gift ideas! Hope you got enough made to meet your son's demands! Jx