Back to the crafting and I have another telescopic card for you.
For this I've used Spellbinder Nestabilities labels 1, stamp sets from Marion Emberson and Hero arts as per previous postings. I have also used Distress pens Broken china, Peeled paint and Walnut stain with ink pad Peacock feathers.
I think these cards are great fun to make but remember the bottom two parts are better flat as the movement is more fluid and when putting together the middle layer goes upside down.
That is all for today, I am running out of things to show you just now but have another demo this coming weekend at a NEW craft shop in Oldmeldrum just outside Aberdeen. More on that later this week.
Finally I'd like to give out a huge TOOT, TOOT, to the lovely Liz who awarded me this yesterday.
"The origins of the Liebster Blog Award are somewhat unclear but the general consensus is that it originated in Germany, Liebster meaning favourite or dearest, to showcase bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. Upon accepting the award the recipient must then pass it on to five more blogs of note."Here's what to do on receiving your Award
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
3. Copy and paste their blog award on your blog.
4. Present the Liebster Blog award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve recognition.
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.
I am made up thank you Liz for thinking of me and I would now like to pass this on to.....
Sharing the love ladies.....xxxx