Friday, June 22, 2012

A little more stamping!

Hi back again and another stamping card today.....


For this card I have again used Paula Pascual stamps "Simple Flowers" together with the sentiment stamp from Marion Emberson "Sunshine and flowers".  The coloured card is by American craft and I have matched that with Distress inks Seedless preserve and Crushed olive.  Finally I have used Spellbinder nestabilities dies Classic circles and Scalloped Classic circles finishing with a wee bit of bling.

Today I shall be mostly ploughing through my list of cards to do but it's also come to that time of the week to get in a little food...the cupboards are bare! 
There is a school picnic at lunch-time with a walk to the next village...weather permitting.  The forecast isn't great but we will have to wait and see if it goes ahead.  The weather can be funny up here as we don't always get what is forecast, I am convinced we have our own little climate but as long as it is dry and warmish I'll be happy. 
After school I've also got my friends little boy for the evening and judo classes to attend. 
I think today is going to be a busy one! 
Enjoy your Friday and more from me tomorrow.  


1 comment:

Liz Miller said...

This is a lovely card Erika and could be adapted to any colourway or occasion.
Liz xx