Monday, June 18, 2012

I'll put another Spell on you!

Hi folks and it's Monday again and today I want to share the next of my cards from the weekend at Oldmeldrum and it's another Spellbinder for you!  Sorry for the puns but it's got to be done.

The photo is a bit squint today too, that's my great powers of photography, not!

So for this card I have used Spellbinder dies;  Shapeabilities Lattice Motifs and Fancy tags 2 together with Nestabilities Petite Ovals small and Labels fourteen.  The stamp is from Hero Arts Very special and bling from my stash.

Did I mention I love using black and white with Spellbinders?  I'm sure I must have.  I just think the simplicity of the colours works so well with the fancy dies.  A sort of less is more approach to building up Spellbinder dies together.  I find all that is required then is some lovely sentiment stamps and either a few pearls or bling, job done!

That's all for today folks, more tomorrow, I'm away to catch up on jobs and some card orders, have a good Monday.  x

1 comment:

scrappymo! said...

I have loved every one of these black and white spellbinder cards and this one is no exception!!!