Monday, June 04, 2012

And there's more Spellbinders for you.

Hi everyone that's Monday back around again, doesn't time fly when you are having fun?!
Up here in the North of Scotland it is not a bank holiday so the kids are at school but then they have tomorrow off for the Jubilee.  My youngest has gone to school donned in Union Jacks today as at lunch they're having a big Jubilee picnic on the playing fields. 
I can't believe the weather we have had this weekend and today it looks set to continue, bright blue skies and the sun is shining.  It is most unlike us to be having such good weather when the south as wind and rain, especially with holiday tomorrow.  Usually the word Bank holiday is followed with wind and rain!
I'm not knocking it, a nice sunny day certainly brightens the mood.

Moving on and we're still working with Spellbinders.....


For this card I have used Spellbinder Grand Dahlia nestabilities, Shapeabilities die Lace Doily Motif, Nestabilities dies; Labels one, Labels twenty five, Classic circle and Beaded ovals.
The sentiment is by Marion Emberson It's all in the words and the pearls are from my stash.  The textured card is by American Craft and the spotty paper is MME.

More layering again today, well it's so much fun finding out which dies work well together.

Today I am away to cover my grey and then stock up my kitchen cupboards, then hopefully later I might slip in a little crafting.  Have a great day.

1 comment:

Liz Miller said...

What a clever combination of dies Erika and your papers compliment each other perfectly.
Liz xx