Monday, May 14, 2012

Manlyagain.com!

Monday morning again and another week begins....to start this week I am putting together samples for two classes I am running on the 27th May at The Papeterie in Aberdeen.  We will be working with some yummy Spellbinder dies and places are limited so if you are interested in coming along contact the shop on the link above.
It should be fun!

Back to today and another manly but not "shirty" card for you!


And the inside view...


For this card I have used...
Stamps by PI Mens 3, sentiment from Mens 1 and ticket from Paula Pascual Punchable labels.
Papers MME 6" pad Sunshine.
Distress ink Wild honey and markers Black soot and Wild honey.
Spellbinder nestabilities scalloped circle and circle dies. 
To create the half cut out shape remember to place only the section you want cutting in the plates before putting through the Calibur.
Little mini buttons from my stash.

This MME paper pad is just wonderful for manly cards, loving the plaid and there is also gingham in there ladies!  Yum, my favourite.  You've got to love 6" pads.  They are just great for card makers with the patterns reduced in size and everything coordinating, it beats cutting into 12" paper any day.

Anyway I'm away to get out my Spellbinders and play some more, have a great Monday and more from me tomorrow.

2 comments:

Lau W said...

Superb card, love these papers ! it's difficult for me to make a masculine card, yours is perfect !
xxx

Catherine said...

Fab male card.....