Thursday, May 31, 2012

Hand around the Sugar bowl 85

Hi folks and it's that time again another fortnight has whizzed by and time for the Sugar Bowl.  This time it is a sketch from the lovely Kiki and the challenge "shades of violet!"
Here is my card...


And the sketch....


I have used Sugar Nellie digital image Rebecca together with papers by DCWV The Mademoiselle.
The image is coloured with copics, the sentiment is from Marion Emberson and the dies from SU.
The purples I have used match the paper although they'd don't look as close in the photo, mmm, I think I took the picture too late in the day.  Never mind.
Up for grabs are 4 of your choice from the Sugar Nellie range of stamps going to 6 if more than 100 entries. 
It only remains for me to say as always...you've got to be in it to win it!
Enjoy and have a great Thursday.

I nearly forgot....today is my birthday another year older but at least that gives me a great excuse to have some CAKE!

Thanks for popping over.  x

6 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Gorgeous card!

Kirsti said...

Happy Birthday honey....sorry I didn't make it on Sunday! Enjoy the CAKE...xxx

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card and I love those doilies...

Lau W said...

Hey ! Happy birthday Erika ! have fun !
Your card is superb, love the doily and your colouring is wonderful !
xxx

Shazza said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YO-OO-OU!!

Great card Erika x

Elaine said...

Gorgeous card Erika, as always,.

Happy birthday!! Hope you had a fantabulous day :)

Hugs Elaine xxx