Thursday, March 22, 2012

Sweet Sugar bowl challenge 80

My, my....doesn't time fly when you are having fun, it's time for another Sugar Bowl challenge. Today we are working with a sketch from the lovely Cathy and the theme spots and strips.
Here is my take on the sketch;


And the sketch;


I have used the lovely digital image Flora with my copics. The papers are DCWV The cherry limeade stack. Martha Stewart punch Scalloped dot. Spellbinder nestabilities dies Classic scalloped rectangles large and Small deckled rectangles. SU flower punch, Stickles diamond, brads, findings and ribbon from my stash.
The DCWV papers are glittered which is why I've added more to tie together, it's just a pity you can't really see that from my picture.

Up for grabs are 4 of your choice Sugar Nellie stamps rising to 6 if we get more than 100 entries. So it only remains for me to wish you all the best, enjoy the sketch and remember you've got to be in it to win it!

3 comments:

Lau W said...

Wow ! superb card with so nice colors !
xxx

Pat said...

Hey there Erika! How are ya darlin'?! Your card is just yummy! I tell ya, those papers and colors are fabulous! And what a sweet image...such pretty coloring! Love it!! Hugs. Pat Frank

trish said...

Great colours such a lovely card as always. You are such a busy girl. x