Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What's on your Workdesk Wednesday 137

For a start this week you can in fact see my desk
which is much better than last weeks attempt.



How much neater is that?!  LOL.
Note I haven't shared the whole of my room,
it is still a work in progress,
slow wins the race ask any tortoise!
Plus I keep getting distracting finding more things I'd forgotten I'd bought.
Lots of ooooo's and arrrrrr's and maybe a stroke or two....you know what I mean don't you?

So on my desk today is my next Sugar Bowl card, or is it?
Maybe I will use this SN stamp maybe not....such a tease.
I'm away to put on the kettle and make a brew, kick back my heels and make a card.

Why not pop on over to Julia's blog
and see what everyone else is up to today.

Oh and before I go....
I got candy in the post before this one up for grabs closing date is this Friday, just if you are interested.
Happy crafting everyone.  x



15 comments:

Clare with paint in her hair said...

hmm cuppa sounds goooooood

Anonymous said...

I always get distracted with the cleaning up, usually by finding something I'd forgotten about or a coloured in image that I could make a card with RIGHT NOW!! Looks like you've got Memory Box papers on your desk this week, love their stuff.

Hugs
Brenda 104

May said...

No sugar for me thanks, lovely tidy desk, Hugs May x

Karen said...

A very tidy and creative space :)

Have a fab WOYWW and have a great week, Karen #86

505whimsygirl said...

Isn't it funny how we start out in one direction and then veer off course? That happens to me all the time!!

Your desk is looking very neat.

Kay
WOYWW #117

dianneo said...

I like finding the treasures I forgot I purchased when I clean up, that's part of the fun! -dianneo #123

Katie said...

That paper is very cute! I get distracted by "new" discoveries of things I forgot I purchased too

Katie (112)

Kath Stewart said...

gee erika...i think i have just been knocked off my Mrs Tidy perch...hugs kath xxx

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I'm so easily distracted when I know there's a task I have to do but don't want to! honestly, HOW old am I?? LOL You're doind sterling work - keep going!!
Hugs, LLJ #43 xx

Beckyt said...

wow super tidy desk! I also love re finding things you have forgotten you bought. Thanks for sharing :)

#45 Becky

White if you Like said...

I'm doing a big overhaul of my crafty stash. Its a loosing battle as i dont want to spend all day tidying !

Jackie said...

I'm easily distracted too when it comes to tidying up :)
Jackie #119

Kate said...

Thats better Mrs. Keep up the good work.x

Julia Dunnit said...

That's the thing....tidy up and get all inspired again, works every time!

Katie said...

Your desk looks so nice and neat!

Happy WOYWW (on Monday!)
Katie #16