Monday, January 02, 2012

Time to craft!

You'd think so won't you?
Not on your Nelly.
For a start I really can't face going in my craft room.
And my New Years revolution.......
You've guessed it?
A major clear out and tidy required, so I can face my room.
I ain't kidding.  Honest.

I saw my New Year in with close friends having nibbles and a games night followed by a trip to the local "Cairn" for the bells.
A late night was had by all but it was great fun.

Yesterday we returned the favour and had our close friends back for more of the same.
So the last couple of days I've had fun in the kitchen baking and cooking and really enjoying myself.
Is that wrong?!

And today I've taken down my Christmas decorations and cards.
The house looks so bare now.
Time to make some more bit's and bob's for around the house.
Watch this space.

I believe a few bloggers have been adding quotes that they like to their blogs being the New Year,
this is my favourite and is a Tim Holtz stamp.

"Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes.
Art is knowing which ones to keep!"

We've all been there haven't we, LOL.

Anyway that is all from me today
I hope you are all enjoying the start of 2012.
I'm leaving you today hoping a magic pixie turns up during the night and tidies my craft room.  :)
I know it would be nice wouldn't it?

1 comment:

Juls said...

good luck with the clearing of your craft room!!! I love that sentiment, infact I am on the middle of an art journal page where I have used it! Hugs Juls