Saturday, January 21, 2012

Drum roll please!

Right my candy is now closed....
I'd firstly like to say a big
THANK YOU
to all who took part
but unfortunately there can be only one winner and that is......

BECKY

If you could e-mail your address here
I will get the parcel out to you first thing Monday.
Enjoy!

I am very excited today, guess what I got in the post?


Oh my how lucky am I?
Now all I've got to do is pray that we are not hit by lots of snow in the North of Scotland between now and then.
Flights are booked.
Can't wait to see what is going to be new this season.
I must try and remember to take my good camera this year so I can share some snippets with you all.

Finally today I wanted to share this card I made for a pal yesterday.
I don't normal do baby cards in such a bright combination but
my brief was that the nursery was decorated in,
"Mama and Papa's Gingerbread".
You must see the collection, it is so cute.
Here is my interpretation;


I have used my Sizzix Gingerbread man die,
 the rest of the papers and buttons are from my stash.
I love this baby range
I'm afraid I was really boring and had
Winnie the Pooh when my kids were babes.

Anyway guys that is all from me today,
I hope you all have a fantastic weekend.
"Happy crafting!"

5 comments:

Sarah Louise said...

Fingers crossed on the white stuff Just watching a hum dinger of a snow storm up here in the hills though!

Shazza said...

jealous.com!!!
Love the card, v cute x

Becky said...

Oh wow thank you so much, I have sent you an email.

How lucky are you..I hope you have a great time and I love that baby card you have made.

Becky x

Becky said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is absolutely stunning I love gingerbread mmmm :0) big happy hugs love Pops x x