Thursday, December 08, 2011

TAG you're it!

Today I just have a quick post before going and doing some rapping!
Or should I really say wrapping.
Santa's little helper I am, I am.
I thought I'd get some wrapping out of the way just in case little eyes decide to peak.
I really should be doing cards but I have lost my carding mojo just now. 
I'm always the same at this time of year really struggling to make and write all my Christmas cards.
I do get there I just think it's the sheer scale before starting...I've even been known to buy a few!
When you've been making Christmas cards since July the novelty sort of wears off come December, LOL.
Today as it says in the title I have a couple of sets of tags that I've made.
The first are using the new Waltzing Mouse Stamps and my Spellbinder nestabilities Square and Scalloped squares.


Nice and simple yet effective.
Love this new range of stamps from Waltzing Mouse giving a real vintage feel to Christmas.

The second are using stamps from Paper Artsy and my round and scalloped Spellbinder nestabilities;


The combination of craft and red seems to be really big this season and this Artsy stamp is just perfect.
Mind you I can see why, I love them.
Well that's all from me folks I'm off to find my Santa hat and get in the festive spirit...bar humbug!


2 comments:

Juls said...

all these tags are just fabulous!!! Hugs Juls

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, loving both sets love the top ones best though they look so posh hugs pops x