Thursday, December 15, 2011

Sugar Bowl 74


As I've mentioned in previous posts I've had my crafting head together with my "Santa's little helper hat" on and have therefore been spending very little time with my computer.
I hope to get back into the thread after Christmas but always have a wee dip at this time of year.
After the frantic crafting run up, LOL.
Anyway the reason for my post today.....
It's Sugar time, arh honey, honey!
Today it is the last challenge before Christmas and it has fallen to the lovely Maria.
Here is my take on her sketch
and the theme....
not to use pre-designed papers
or put another way
creating your own background using plain card stock.


I have used;
Snow Cosy from Sugar Nellie stamps I love this snowman.
Kraft and red card stock with teal and red whitewash core'dinations.
Embossing folders cuttlebug snowflakes.
EK Success plaid punch and Spellbinder Boarderabilities classic grand lace. 
Sentiment stamp Kirsty Wiseman (PI) Many greetings and Hero arts Dots background.
The snowman was coloured with my Prisma pencils.
Stitched by hand!
Ribbon from Howden's Inverness.

And Maria's sketch;


Oh me I think I'm hooked on colouring in with Kraft....what have I started!

The prize;
Up for grabs this time is your choice of 4 Sugar Nellie stamps going up to 6 with more than 100 entries.

And to finish as always you've got to be in it to win it so why not take a break from all that frantic Christmas preparations.....and good luck.
Happy crafting. x


5 comments:

nicolet said...

A wonderful crhistmascard!
HUgs Nicolet

Pat said...

Erika!! You are totally ROCKIN' the coloring on Kraft paper! I love this, hunny bunny!! Absolutely gorgeous coloring...and what perfect papers!Hugs. Pat Frank

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie this is stunning, I love the cute image hugs pops x

Macpurp said...

oh I really like this effect on kraft.
love teen x

Juls said...

cute!!! Love the use of Kraft!! Hugs Juls