Saturday, December 24, 2011

One more sleep!

Are you excited?
My kids are nearly reaching the ceiling with anticipation.
Still got my reindeer food to make ready to put out tonight, a family ritual at this time of year,
together with an extremely large glass of brandy...
Santa's favourite,
with a mince pie and carrot.
I thought I'd share a couple of Christmas cards with you today;
This card went to my boss at PI Jan.
This one to Kate at Papercrafts Boutique in Elgin.

For the cards I have used;
Green, red and white card stock.
Stamps by Waltzing Mouse.
Spellbinder Nestabilities Heirloom ornament 2011.
Cuttlebug embossing folders.
Fiskars and Martha Stewart edger punches.
Glitter by MS.
Seam binding from stash.
Distress inks Red brick and Peeled paint.

I'm loving these new stamps by Claire over at Waltzing Mouse stamps.
I'm beginning to wish I'd opened and played with them a wee bit earlier than the week before Christmas.
Would it be wrong to start early for next year?

Today I shall mostly be doing some last minute wrapping and baking.
I'd also like to wish my best mate "Gill" a
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! 

4 comments:

Shazza said...

aww Erika these are gorgeous, love those stamps too. Hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow x

Laurie said...

More lovely cards. I have so enjoyed folowing your blog this year and seeing your beautiful creations. Happy Christmas to you.

Juls said...

these are so very stylish! Hugs Juls

Cathy said...

Stunning, I love this stamp set and your layout is fabulous ... will be CASEing these next year!!
Hugs
Cathy xx