Friday, December 30, 2011

On your Wedding Day

I would like to wish my cousin
Jonathan and his partner Becky
all the very best on their Wedding day today.
Guess what,
I've finally done a WOW card!
Unfortunately we will not make the Wedding dance as it is at the other end of the country.
We took the decision not to go to the evening dance 
after looking at the weather the last couple of years at this time.
And it's been one of the mildest December on record....ain't that just typical!

When it comes to my own cards to send
I always seem to be Mrs Lastminute.com
so in true form this was put together very quickly yesterday to get in the post.
Will I ever learn?!  (Were would be the fun in that!)

I have used;
Spellbinder grand nestabilities Scalloped squares,
Labels 15,
Shapeabilities Ironworks Motif
and Shapeabilites fancy tags.
The bling was from stash.
Cuttlebug spots embossing folder.

I was going to play about and add a ribbon but my little helper was chomping at the bit to get to the Post Office so I had to step away from the card and get it sent.
I am so bad!


4 comments:

Jane said...

Stunning card Erika, I am sure they will love it. Wishing you all the best for 2012 xx

Juls said...

Fabulous!! I love WOW it is so elegant, love all the layers and all the embossing detail! Hugs Juls

Shazza said...

it is beautiful, very elegant indeed!

Cathy said...

Rhis is certainly WOW, absolutely stunning.
Hugs
Cathy xx