Monday, December 19, 2011

Nearly time!

Yesterday I spent the day at the Hopeman Christmas crop and great fun was had by all.
What a giggle and I managed to craft....maybe because it was a longer day!
We also had some lovely food, lots of nomm nomm's to munch on.  Delish.
Why not pop on over to Jo's blog and have a read at what we got up to?
I got caught up on a few Christmas cards, yes I know better late than not, LOL.
I'm so bad when it comes to my own cards.
I think it's the "bus man's holiday syndrome!"

On to today
I've been making teachers gifts for my youngest
more of that later in the week
but as I had my wire and buttons out I thought I'd have a wee go at something that caught my eye on
Here is the results;
A wee button tree for my Christmas tree.
I'm quite liking this idea and it has now been placed on my larger tree.
I'm off now to go and do a bit of Christmas baking....better get my quality control buds ready!


2 comments:

Juls said...

this is such a sweet make!! Hugs Juls

Shazza said...

boo-hoo-hoo I am sad at missing the crop- couldn't attempt those roads though :0(
Your card arrived, tis beautiful and I love the pink, thank you
x