Friday, December 23, 2011

It's in the bag!

Today it is my turn again on It's a Creative World.
I thought I would continue showing you a few of this years homemade Christmas gifts.
More handbag charms today and these are what I came up with for my wee boy's teachers;


I got the charms from a well know auction site and the beads from my local craft shop in Elgin "Papercrafts Boutique". 
I started with the apple charm, ruler and book and then added beads around them. 
I love handbag charms and really should get around to making myself one,
I always have something else needing finished.
Is that just me?
Short and sweet posting today as I am now to make more gingerbread,
my last batch has gone already!
 I really should also get my marzipan on my Christmas cake.
More from me tomorrow.
Happy crafting!



2 comments:

Juls said...

ooooh wow!!!! I Just LOVE it!!!! Hugs Juls

Cathy said...

Fabulous gift Erika, I wish I had the patience and ability to make charms and jewellry!!
Hugs
Cathy xx