Sunday, December 25, 2011

Ho, ho, ho Merry Christmas

To all my blogging buddies I would like to wish you all a
MERRY CHRISTMAS.
Santa came here early this year,
all presents are opened and my kids have disappeared off playing.
And chillaxe!
Santa's wrapping was top notch this year as it took a fair while for them to open their gifts...tee hee!
Got to love good wrap and lots of sellotape.

I thought I'd just catch up on here before going and popping in the turkey for dinner.
We're having an early lunch this year as my husband is working over the festive season and is on nights later today.
At least he is home for dinner and pressie opening.

I did very well this year getting a Kindle and lots of other lovely gifts,
my favourite sweeties, Brandy, Sarah Millican DVD and Jamie Oliver's latest book to name a few. 
Whoop, whoop!

Enough about me and I can now share with you some more wee Christmas cards and gifts;


I have used;
Spellbinder die labels 14
Stamps by Waltzing Mouse greetings and gingham.
Sizzix Gingerbread man.
Fiskars edger punch.
The rest from my stash.

I love gingerbread at this time of year,
there is definitely something Christmassie about it.
To carry on the theme how about a couple of Christmas decorations?


I saw these little cuties on Pinterest, it's a fab site.
I just had to have a go,
instantly thinking my good crafting buddies Karen and Gayle would likie.
I also made up some Gingerbread men
but I also investing in new Snowflake cutters and embossers and loved these more....
they were a hit with my kids so a few friends got a bag too.

Nomm, nomm!
That's all from me for today,
have a fantastic Christmas day,
eat, drink and be merry.
Feet up and enjoy some family time.

4 comments:

Kirsti said...

Merry Christmas Erika...glad you're having a great day!! Must catch up soon!!!
Love
Kirsti xxx

Lau W said...

Merry Christmas my dear friend !
xxx

Juls said...

such fabulous makes! Hugs Juls

Cathy said...

Hmmmm gingerbread ... love gingerbread!! Fab card and bakes.
Hugs
Cathy xx