Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!

This being the final day of 2011
I would like to thank everyone who has taken time over the year to visit my wee blog
and especially those who leave me comments too.
I love to read what you think.

Here's wishing you all the very best for a crafty 2012.

As this is my last post of the year I thought I'd share with you my five favourite cards from this year.
Surprisingly most of them are Christmas ones.
Here goes;









So that's me for 2011.
I hope you liked my choice of cards.
It only remains for me to say.....

Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
and never brought to mind ?
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
and auld lang syne* ?
CHORUS:
For auld lang syne, my jo (or my dear), for auld lang syne, we’ll tak a cup o’ kindness yet, for auld lang syne.
And surely ye’ll be your pint-stowp !
and surely I’ll be mine !
And we’ll tak a cup o’ kindness yet,
for auld lang syne.
CHORUS
We twa hae run about the braes,
and pu’d the gowans fine ;
But we’ve wander’d mony a weary fit,
sin auld lang syne.
CHORUS
We twa hae paidl’d i' the burn,
frae morning sun till dine ;
But seas between us braid hae roar’d
sin auld lang syne.
CHORUS
And there’s a hand, my trusty fiere !
and gie's a hand o’ thine !
And we’ll tak a right gude-willy waught,
for auld lang syne.
CHORUS
HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!!
Hick!

4 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

thanks for sharing your fave 5 crimbo cards erika...wishing you and yours a very happy 2012...hugs kath xxx

Laurie said...

Loving the orange and blue one. Happy New Year.

Juls said...

Hi Erika

So Fabulous!! Lovely to see a review of your work, thank you for all your inspiration over 2011, cant wait to see what you create in 2012.

Hugs Juls

Cathy said...

Fab choice of cards Erika, i have to admit to having LOVED your Summer card from setting eyes on it, it is a beautifully crafted card.
Hugs
Cathy xx