Tuesday, December 27, 2011

"A handbag!"

The title is to be said in a posh voice, LOL.
Sorry it was the first thing that came to mind
....no I haven't had a drink
....maybe I just need one!

Here is another handbag charm I made for a Christmas gift.


This charm was for my sons Matron who does all his washing, ironing and mending at school, amongst other things.
I have used my favourite colour combo as she is in a house full of boys.
A very brave lady.
The charms and beads were purchased on line or bought at my local store Papercraft's Boutique in Elgin.

I hope your Christmas break is going well.
Back to some orders for me today but it has made a change to be cracking on with birthday cards.
My mojo was a bit slow on the uptake but it seems to be working which is the main thing.
Time to go and put on the tea now so I will sign off and catch you all again tomorrow.


3 comments:

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Oh this is delish! i have recently taken up Beading and I'm loving it!

Have a guid new year when it comes


Ali x

Juls said...

love the bag charm, its just fabulous!!! Hugs Juls

Lau W said...

Oh Erika, this is superb, so nice creation !
xxx