Monday, December 05, 2011

365 Calendar

Oh my I'm late again but I'm actually amazed I've made it through the whole of the year.
I can't believe that's a whole 12 months done and dusted...
well nearly
I've just got to fill in December first, here it is;


I'm afraid the quality of the picture really isn't the best
the weather here yesterday when I took it was very dark and snowy,
not the best of conditions.

I have used;
Distress inks Vintage photo, Evergreen bough, Crushed olive, Pine needles and Iced spruce.
The greens are layered on my tree and the background is Iced spruce and Vintage photo.
I have also used stamps to create texture  Dot Pattern by Hero arts and SU, Swirls by Anita's and Fanciful flourishes from Simply Homemade magazine.
The labels are Shapeabilities Holiday tags and Nestabilities Heirloom ornament 2011 by Spellbinder dies.
Foam sentiment stickers by Thickers which I have covered with Martha Stewart "Peridot" fine glitter to match. 
String from stash.
I think I am having a thing for Kraft just now, 
I have stamped on it too but my camera has not picked it up.
Don't you just love this cold winter weather....an ideal time to wrap up warm, stay in and craft!

Here is my November all done and dusted too;


You will need to look back to November the 8th for more details on that one.

For more calendars why not pop on over to Kate's blog,
scroll back to the beginning of the month and you'll find everyone elses there. 
I can't believe how different they all are even if the same theme pops up.
Thanks Kate for this great monthly challenge this year,
I have had a ball!

Today it is also my turn to post over on
why not pop over and say hi,
there are lots of different lovely crafty ladies sharing ideas and tips.
Some great ideas for Christmas gifts.
Catch you soon I'm off now to do my favourite job in the whole wide world....
the ironing!
Boo.

7 comments:

Juls said...

Fab to see your Nov page filled in!!! Loving the Dec one too!! Hugs Juls

thekathrynwheel said...

Wow, wonderful pages! Your pages are always so imaginative and original :-) Thanks for joining the challenge and well done for keeping up all year! What an achievement! Didn't we do well? Maybe next year?! Kate x

LorraineM said...

Thanks for sharing your pages for the year. I have loved seeing your themes/ideas over the 12 months. Well done on all 12. Now for next year :) Happiness and health for 2012. Lorraine x

Unknown said...

Very creative for both months. Loving the tree x

McMGrad89 said...

That Christmas tree is soooo cute. What a great idea! Very creative.

Sharne Gregory said...

I love both your pages. Love your Christmas tree.

Kimberly Gruber said...

love your layout. very original and beautiful!