Saturday, November 12, 2011

A wee dram!

Don't mind if I do thanks....
Saturday night curry and dram just now sat waiting for Saturday night viewing.
Today I spent the day at Papercraft's Boutique in Elgin.
Now I'm bushed!
I enjoyed my day and thank all the lovely ladies who came along....I hope you had fun too.

Just a quick card to show you tonight and another simple one for you.




 I have used:
The large stamp is by PI and was in a special pack at the shop for Christmas.
Martha Stewart glitter.
Spellbinder Shapeabilities Ribbon tags trio.
Sentiment by PI Kirsty Wiseman Many Greetings.
Red and cream cardstock by AC and ribbon from stash.
Distress ink Vintage photo, Tea dye and Black Soot.

With the large stamp I inked it with black soot distress inks and used my heat gun to dry it.
Once dry I took a paint brush and some water to the image and spread out the ink using the shading on the stamp as a guide. 
I then added tea dye and vintage photo around the edges to give it a vintage feel before adding the glitter.
This gives it a oldie worldly type of appearance,
I like it, what about you?

I'm away to chill out and watch some TV with my wee boy,
more from me tomorrow.
It is our local crop in Hopeman tomorrow afternoon so more crafting for me, yippee.


1 comment:

Juls said...

this is stunning!! I love the fab vintage feel!! Hugs Juls