Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Bad blogger!

Oh I have been such a bad blogger of late.
Sorry guys but busy making stocking fillers and gifts plus I've had visitors and been away at the weekend.
Having major crafting withdrawal symptoms I can tell you.
Still my youngest is back to school today and I am catching up on some crafting orders.

Thought I'd just share with you my recent Christmas gifts class.


I have made a gift card wrapped in ribbon,
a shoe with thanks to Stacy for the template
 and a door hanger complete with chocolate.

I have used;
MME papers Stella and Rose;
Joy Woodgrain paper, Play Damask paper and Hazel special fine floret paper.
Loss and Found 2 Princess stamps.
Spellbinder Nestabilities die Petite ovals small and Shapeabilities Daisy flower topper.
The button is by Idea-ology and ribbon/fibres from my stash.

The card is 4 x 12" and is scored at 2, 4 8 and 10" then decorated with a pocket in the centre to add a gift card.

The door plate is 3 x 11" scored at 1,2,4 and 4 1/2" from the bottom to create the pocket.
Then a oval is cut on the 1" score mark and again at the top to hook over the door.
Then decorate and add chocolate.

Just putting together my next Sugar Bowl sample ready for the next challenge
.....my lips are sealed!
After that looking at this craft room I think a tidy is in order...maybe some lunch first to build up my strength, LOL.
Have a great "hump" day!

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Gorgeous makes Erika, especially that shoe.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Shazza said...

busy, busy, busy
great projects x

Liz Miller said...

Lovely projects Erika. Being a chocoholic I'd love to find that hanger on my door on Christmas morning.
Liz xx

Juls said...

wow, what a fabulous collection of gifts! HUgs Juls