Friday, November 11, 2011

11.11.11
 
Remembrance day
 
 
 
"They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old;

Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.

At the going down of the sun and in the morning

We will remember them."
 
Today being the official Remembrance Day
I shall take a moment to remember
those who I know who have lost their life serving our country,
and of course those who I don't.
With a special mention to the lost Nimrod crews of RAF Kinloss.
Oh and of course my two Grandfathers who had long and fruitful lives but
served during the last world war with pride.
 
Where will you be on the 11th of the 11th in 2011 at 11a.m?
Or even at 11.11 a.m!
Is it just me or is that a bit spooky?
 
This morning I shall be making my final preparations for my classes at Papercraft Boutique tomorrow.
Fancy a wee peak?
 
 
What could it be?
All will become clear next week.
 
On to today.
This is the card I want to share with you;
 
Closed.
And opened.
For this card I have used;
MME Loss and Found Christmas 6" pad plus AC textured red cardstock.
Stamps by Inkadinkado Winter Wonderland and Sentiments by PI Kirsty Wiseman Many Greetings.
Spellbinder Nestabilities die labels 15.
Stickles Diamond.
Black StazOn ink and Distress ink Tea Dye plus Vintage photo.
Ribbon from stash.

I found the instructions for this card here.
Thanks to Dawn for sharing.
It's great fun to make and something a little bit different to do for Christmas.
That's all from me today.
Have a good one. 

No comments: