Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sunday, Sunday...


As I burst into song...aren't you glad you can't hear me?
Yesterday I didn't get around to posting but had a great day out and about with my boy.
I was so glad that at football practise the rain held off and the weather was mild.
Then a trip into town to pick up "goodies" for our Saturday night in!
This week I shall be mostly getting ready for my last pre-Christmas demo at Papercraft's Boutique in Elgin.
With classes the following Saturday also in Elgin.
I believe the afternoon session is pretty full but still room in the morning.
I have three items for to make all with a small "gift" feel 
which I thought would be nice in the run up to Christmas.
I might even show you a wee sneak peak this week!!!
(If I'm allowed)
Anyway onwards and upwards and a couple more cards left from Inverness demo
 for you and we are now talking
"gorguss!"


For this card I have used;
Spellbinder Grand nestabilities labels 11 (for card shape) and 2010 Heirloom Ornament.
Card by AC textured and K & Company Winter Wonderland.
The stamp is Gorjuss "Holly" and the sentiment is from Andy Skinner stamps Simply Angelic.
Stickles glitter "holly", copics and fibres from stash.

Another Gorguss girl for you tomorrow and then maybe even some candy up for grabs.
In other words watch this space....
Now I'm away to either bake, craft or iron...I know what I should be doing but notice how it's last on the list.  :)
Oh, for an ironing fairy!


1 comment:

Lau W said...

Oh wow, love your creation ! This little gorjuss is so sweet !
xxx