Monday, October 24, 2011

More re-jigging!


Today from Inverness demo I want to start with a "cracker!"
All the details for making this little beauty are back on the 8th of September.
A wee scroll back is required!
Here goes;


I have used;
MME Loss and Found Christmas papers and stamps.
Red stickles.
Martha Stewart PATP Vintage doily.
Spellbinder Nestabilities Classic round circles.

And as it is a re-jig kind of day I thought I'd show you this one too;


I have used;
MME Loss and Found Christmas papers plus AC textured white cardstock.
Spellbinder Nestabilities Long classic rectangles large and Long classic rectangles large scalloped
plus Shapeabilities Create a flake 3.
Stamps by PI Lindsay Mason Grrreat Christmas words and Simply Gorjuss Snowman.
Coloured with copics and Stickles Diamond glitter.
Finally I have added fibres from my stash.

This card is made slightly differently from the last in that I have varied the folds.
It is a 12 x 6 " piece of card which has been scored at 1", 2", 6, 7" and 11".
I then cut off the first inch and fold at all the others....this will create your box card.
Play around with the sizes, it's fun!
As mentioned in a previous post I found it easier to decorate the whole card first before finally gluing into the box shape.
Enjoy!
I'm away into my local craft shop for "local" peeps this morning to see what I'm going to be demoing next month there for you.
Have a great Monday.


1 comment:

Juls said...

cute and fun card, adore it!!!! Hugs Juls