Thursday, October 27, 2011

It's all a load of baubles!

Today I am feeling a wee bit sorry for myself....
don't worry I'll get over it....
it's nothing important, honest.
Why you ask?
Well in Scotland today it is the start of the Craft Show down at the SECC in Glasgow.
Most of my crafting buddies north of the boarder are meeting up down there today.
Boo....
I can't make it as him in doors is on the wrong shift pattern.
Ever get that feeling you are missing something?!
LOL.
Anyway I have got plenty to do.
I have an order for place cards, my next Sugar Bowl card, classes I will be doing in Elgin plus a demo to prepare for....I'm sure that will keep me out of mischief but more importantly avoiding the housework.  :)
Enough of my ramblings here is another card from my latest Inverness demo day;



I have used;
Spellbinder Nestabilities die 2011 Heirlooms Ornament.
Papers by AC and K & Company Winter Wonderland.
Stamps by PI Lindsay Mason Grrreat Christmas worlds.
Ribbon and mirror card from stash.

Did I mention in earlier posts that I LOVE this bauble die?
Yep, mmmm thought I did.  But I really do.
It creates a great visual impact on a card especially with fab foiled paper and the 3D effect.
Simple yet effective.

Well, that's all from me today I'm away to tackle my "to do" list.
Wish me luck.

3 comments:

Liz Miller said...

Aah.. Erika, treat yourself to a craft indulging day instead even if it's not something you "need" to be doing. Be assured your brightening up our day with your lovely samples. I agree, that set of bauble dies is lovely.
Thanks for your inspiration.
Liz x

Lau W said...

Oh this is just a beautiful creation hun ! so niiiice !
xxx

Dolly Daydreams said...

Ah what a shame you can't go to the craft show but just think of all the money you will save !!! This is fabulous and I do agree that die is stunning. Love the papersmyounhave used too.

Marie