Saturday, October 22, 2011

Inverness Samples

It starts.....!
Today I am showing you a re run of a card I made for an earlier demo...
but usually no two are the same
and this one has been tweaked and changed slightly
....because I can!

If you scroll back to October the 19th on my blog
 there are instructions on how to make this card.
For this particular card I have used;
Spellbinder Nestabilities Grand scalloped circles and
Shapeabilities Holiday tags and 2011 Snowflake pendant.
The sentiment stamp is from Andy Skinners Christmas collection "Simply Angelic".
Papers and brads are MME Loss and Found Christmas.
Glitter from Martha Stewart Crystal course and pearl from K & Company.
Finally finished with Distress ink Vintage photo and ribbon from my stash.
I love making this style of card it is really quick and easy to make but looks really effective.
The hardest thing is leaving the snowflake alone waiting for the glitter to dry.
More for you tomorrow.
I've just had a great afternoon out with the family bowling and having fun plus I got a strike before hubby.....
YAAH!
We're not at all competitive in this hoose!
Hope you are all having a fun filled Saturday.

4 comments:

Shazza said...

I saw this in Howdens Erika, it is so beautiful and I need those Spellbinders now!!!
x

Mau xx said...

Thanks for calling by Erika, your card is gorgeous, that snowflake is stunning. Know what you mean about waiting for things and not fiddling though :0
Sounds like you had a super afternoon xx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is so STUNNING love the colours, hugs pops x

Juls said...

fabby!!! That glittery snowflake is just amazing!!!

Hugs Juls