Saturday, October 01, 2011

Beavering away in Elgin

Whilst I'm beavering away in sunny Elgin I thought I'd leave you with my last card from the
Hobby Craft demo in Aberdeen.
More snowflakes brrrrr!
I have used:
Spellbinders Create a flake 3 and 2010 pendant.
White card stock and Winter Wonderland by K & Company.
Acetate strip.
The sentiment is from Grrreat Christmas Greetings by PI with Broken china Distress ink.
Bling from Zva Create and Stickles Diamond.

With this card I have matted and layered,
then I have embossed the snowflake dies direct to the white card stock to create a background.
finally adding stickles to embellish.
The acetate strip is glued behind my layers so that it hangs over the front of the card.
To the strip I have added a greeting and snowflake.
This looks better in real live, honest!
It is very tactile.

More from me tomorrow and I will start with the samples I took to the Papeterie last weekend.


2 comments:

Juls said...

gorgeous!!! Love the embossing and the gorgeous floating snowflake! Hugs Juls

Cathy said...

Ohhh i love this ... love that embossing. More ideas for my dies!!
Hugs
Cathy xx