Wednesday, August 17, 2011

WOYWW

It's that time again, "what's on your work desk Wednesday".
Doesn't it come around fast?!


This week I am making a Christmas card and if you watch this space you should see the end result later in the week.
I also have a few finished samples of demo cards to send to my PI boss.
The a couple more of my whisky cards to finish off.
Why not pop on over to Julia's blog the Stamping Ground and see what other like minded crafter's are up to.
Having just had a weekend away I also have lots of boring housework to do like an iron mountain....
why does that always happen when you've been away?
Is it the punishment, don't you think, for having a few days off?!
Boo!
I'd much rather be crafting.

6 comments:

Hazel said...

Lovely pile of papers. Hope you get the dread housework out of the way so you can play - Hazel WOYWW #65 x

Kath Stewart said...

can't wait to see what you make this pile of gorgeousness.....thanks for the crafty snoop..hugs kath xxx

Julia Dunnit said...

I agree, the work required after a short break seems double the work if you'd stayed at home. Especially mount crinkly clothes. But worth it really!
New Bo Bunny is that? Lovely.

Annie said...

I'm having a quick trip round the WOYWWers before I start on my next batch of little African dresses. It's great to see what you're busy with this week.
Hugs,
A x

okienurse said...

Nice looking pile of papers. I love papers and usually get myself in trouble buying too many! Have a great week. Thanks for sharing. Vickie

Tertia said...

Those papers are lovely, but it makes me very scared. I didn't think it was time to start on the Christmassy thing already.
Ironing should be completely banned - you would think in this age they would have invented something that does it automatically!
Happy WOYWW