Monday, August 22, 2011

It's getting closer!




It's nearly here, yummy new rubber to view....oh and you are not going to be disappointed.
I think this is the best range yet!

Today I'm going to be visiting my PI boss at the House of Sugar to find out what products I am going to be demonstrating in my next event at Papercraft's Boutique on the 3rd of September.
I wonder?!!*
What will it be?
Will it be Christmas?!
We will have to wait and see. 
(Me included as I don't know what it will be)

Now I should really get on and do some lovely housework to bring me back down to earth with a big bang! 
Boo. 
It is the first day I have had both my kids back to school after the summer holidays,
 the place could do with a real good sort out....if only it was more exciting!
Maybe I will just hide in my craft room instead...no one will notice..shhh!


No comments: