Friday, July 22, 2011

The Winner!


Hi all well I have used random.org to pick a winner and have spent the last 1/2 hour trying to get the little box on here to show you the winner.....
I wish I wasn't such a technophobe!
I will be referring to my computer able friends for advice,
as I have some more goodies for you in future,
but for now I would like a wee drum roll.....

The winner is:

Number 11
BOMBI

If you could contact me here with your name and address and your rubber will be winging it's way to you.
Happy crafting and thank you to all that entered.


2 comments:

Ann said...

I can't believe. I'm so happy that I won a candy! Thank you!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Congrats to Bombi. To show the random org Erika, you need to press print screen then open your photo programme (I use Photoshop) and paste then crop and save as a JPEG. Then you can upload to your blog. Marianne x (I have some candy.)