Saturday, July 23, 2011

Design requests



I was asked recently to make a special card for a special friend who loves going walking/trekking.
This image I thought worked well so I set to work.
It is from here, where they not only do digital stamps but also great clip art.
For the card I have used my grand scalloped circles dies. 
The card itself requires and 8" square envelope....so it's on the big size! 
The lettering was done on the 'puter and numbers on my cricut then embossed with my cuttlebug folder. 
The little silver charm which says "celebrate" was picked up on my last trip to the states.
The ribbon from stash.

Sarah I hope you had a cracking birthday and wish you a better year ahead. x

1 comment:

Juls said...

fabby!! Love the shape of your cards, and the gorgeous ribbon detail! Hugs Juls