Thursday, June 16, 2011

Sugar Bowl challenge 62

Doesn't time fly when you are having fun?!
Its time again for another Sugar Bowl challenge and this time the sketch is from the wonderful Marlene with the theme "Summer".
Here is mine....
beware you may want to get sunglasses on...
WARNING...
this card is bright!


I have used:
Sugar Nellie stamp Boho Chic with my copics pens. 
"Birthday" stamp is from Walzing Mouse.
Papers are from K & Company Berry sweet..could you get more Summery and bright?!
I made my flower using TH Alterations Sizzix Tattered Florals. 
Glitter from Stickles Star dust.
Stitching on machine and distressed with TH tool, wire and pearls from stash.

And the sketch:


As you can see I have rotated the sketch to fit my stamp.
I have kept the card quite simple with such LOUD scrumptious papers.
And to the prize.....drum roll.....
One lucky crafter will win the BRAND NEW, very cute Sherbet Pip stamps, all five of them.
If you follow the Sugar Nellie blog you will have seen a wee peep of these new lovelies
...can't wait to get them.
Happy crafting and have fun creating!!

8 comments:

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

This is delish Erika, love the zesty colours. I love this image and coloured beautifully. I've not used my TH die in ages must dig it out.

Have a fab day sweetie

Ali x

Lau W said...

So nice card, love colors you used !
xxx

Juls said...

so, this is the results from what was on your crafty table!!! Loving the bright colours and funky papers!!! I am especially loving the fabulous paper flower!!! Hugs Juls

Elaine said...

Sorry I'm so late today, had to stay behind at work (must've been naughty again!)
Gorgeous card Erika, and yes the papers are bright but perfect for your sunny Summery card.
Love the image (could well be my fave Sassy, but it does change each time I ink up a new one)
LOVE your flower, I do own that die but never quite know what to do with it!

Hugs Elaine xx

Tiets said...

A great card Erika, love the colors! hugs Tiets

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is really gorgeous work in gorgeous colours, hugs pops x

Maria Therese said...

Love your card!!

Pat said...

Oh Erika...this is just such a fun summer card! Love this Boho Chic Sassy...and your coloring is spot on! Love the DPs and that flower is absolutely delicious!! Hugs. Pat Frank