Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Wedding

The last Royal Wedding I was staying in a caravan park with my brother and parents in Yorkshire, playing by the pool whilst all the mums sat in the three TV rooms the dads watched over us all.  It was a beautiful summers day.
Quite bizarre when you think of all the "pomp" going on back then and how it all turned out for Diana!
Such a shame that she won't get to see her son all grown up marry today with is beautiful bride.
What will Catherine be wearing that's what all us "girlie's" want to know?  :) 
I'm sure she'll look stunning....
I'm thinking she'll go for simple and elegant.

Here's hoping that Prince William and Catherine have a much happier marriage and a wonderful day today.
They do make a lovely couple.
So whatever you are up to today raise your glasses and give them a toast....if you want to of course...I shall have a nice cup of tea and cake ready!
Might even push the boat out and have some champagne!! 
But I hate to admit it on here...
I'd prefer a good cup of tea or a nice glass of wine over champ's any day of the week.


It is also my brothers partners birthday today and she likes simple and elegant cards.
This is what I came up with:


I have used:
Cuttlebug flower embossing folder, black seem binding, back bling and Craftworkcards embossed circles.


So whether today you are partying in the street, at friends, working or even just at home with the box on, have a good one.
Who knows what the future holds!
Let's hope it's bright for the future King and Queen.
 Will the monarchy become more popular?

No comments: