Friday, February 11, 2011

So the kids are off school today, yaah!
Do they not know I need to craft, LOL.
I can feel a bad mummy moment coming on, tut, tut.....but we all do it sometimes...put the TV on, computer games etc...so we can get on and do. 
So why feel guilty?! 
If they're happy.
The joys of motherhood.
Anyway enough drivel from me on to the more important issues:

Tomorrow you can catch me at Papercrafts Boutique in Elgin or as the blog world know it, swoon, The House of Sugar, the home of Sugar Nellie. 
I shall be demonstrating from 10 till 4 using Martha Stewart punches, Spellbinders die cuts, Hero art and PI stamps to name just a few.
If you live locally why not pop in and say HI!
I'd love to see you.
Karen also has some lovely deals of the day not to be missed.
(You know you want too, LOL)

I have one more project from Aberdeen to show you but I'll pop back later with that for you.
Then next week I shall be sharing what I'm up to tomorrow and be warned.....I'm in the PINK!!
That's the only clue you're getting.
Happy crafting.
xxx


3 comments:

Kirsti said...

Oh darn it..if Allan was here I would have popped up!
Kirsti xx

Ps don't feel guilty..I am stil in bed having not long woken up!

Mrsjobee said...

Will try to pop down the road tomorrow to see what you are up to.

Shazza said...

no way are you a bad mummy, look how much baking you make for them lol!! Ours are finished for a week now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck tomorrow, wish I could come visit x