Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Simples, squeak!

So I have got a few more pics from the show that I took on my mobile,
I need to check the quality of them...I was probably shaking with excitement,
LOL, and also remember how to pop them on the puter....technophobe!
Yikes!


This was for a friend. 
The papers were from my mum who brought them up last time she visited...and I love gingham so I just had to use them.  The stamp used is from Hero arts Baby bib.
A simple card with a bit of stitching and matting and layering.



Another one.
The stamp is Hero arts Bride and Groom hearts. 
I have embossed the image and water coloured it then layered on dare I say gold mirror card!
Finishing it with a knotted gold ribbon.
Simples and to the point!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Hello Erika,
Two gorgeous cards and thank you for popping over to my blog. Hugs Teresa xx

Juls said...

these are fab!! Loving the C&S look! Hugs Juls