Wednesday, January 26, 2011


So today I needed to make a card for my wee nephew who is 1 at the weekend.
A friend of mine Sharon mentioned to me about a blog Feline playful which is fab and lists all the current challenges in blog land just now. 
It's worth a wander!
From that I found Tuesday Morning Sketches and this sketch:


I set to work!
Loved the challenge guys, and great help in getting the creative juices going today thanks.
I have used Basic grey archaic papers and chip board, SU and Spellbinder dies, brads and ribbon from stash.

I also took a picture for WOMWW (What's on your worktop Wednesday)
even though my room is a constant tip...
too busy creating to tidy....
that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!


You should see the rest of the room....
but in my defence I have done the rest of the house today. 
I just find if I tidy my craft room I loose things.....
 and we can't have that can we?!

9 comments:

Karen said...

A very creative looking desk and beautiful cards :)
Have a fab WOYWW,
Karen #84

Maria Therese said...

cool card sweetie!

Kirsti said...

This is a very cute spotty dinosaur...hope your nephew likes it Erika!!!...xx

Samantha Ball - aka (Craftychick74) said...

Cool card! I was told about that same website and printed out the same sketch. Thanks for inspiring to work on it!!

Happy WOYWW
Sam # 26
www.craftychickcards.blogspot.com

okienurse said...

Very nice desk. Looks like you have a lot of fun things there to play with. The older I get the less inclined I am to do the house before my crafts. I need to hire help! Thanks for sharing Vickie $59

Nikki said...

Your dino cards are so kewl and Great space
hugs Nikki 43

Marjo said...

creative space..Thanks for the peek and sharing, hugs Marjo #7

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

That little dinosaur is very cute. Thanks for showing it to us.

Melissa Craig said...

So creative! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.