Friday, December 24, 2010

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all my fella bloggers and crafters a
Merry Christmas
I hope Santa is good to you all.

On to part two of today's post and my card entry to LOTV blog challenge.


But also a birthday card for my pal.

I have used LOTV stamps, angel and circular sentiment.
The papers are from Memory Box gossamer courtesy of Elaine who sent them with my recent H & S stamps.
The flower is from Prima.
Spellbinder nestabilites label 8 and Martha Stewart edger punch lace heart.

I wanted to use a Christmas image as my pals birthday is Christmas Eve, but I didn't want to make it too Christmassie as it is her birthday after all.
Pink is not a colour I use very often so I really enjoyed getting down and girlie!!
Anyway that's all from me for now I am away to check out where Santa is on the NORAD site as my little boy is sat next to me constantly asking "where is Santa!" 
I think he is a tad excited.
Will the kids sleep tonight?!! 
And oh my what time will they get up in the morning!!



No comments: